2018-19 School Year Tuition Rates
Click here to view tuition and fee schedule for 2018-19 (Ohio residents only).
- All tuition is due by July 1 by Cash, Credit Card (3% convenience fee) or loan from FACTS. (The Fundraising Deposit may be included in the loan.)
- Please see Scholarship & Assistance for more information about financial aid, loans and scholarships. A student tuition assistance program is available for ALL who have demonstrated a financial need. FACTS Student Aid Forms need to be filled out online by May 11 to apply for financial aid for the 2018-19 school year.
- All student accounts must be kept current. Failure to keep tuition accounts current will result in one or more of the following:
- Grade cards will NOT be released.
- Student will forfeit his/her tuition assistance.
- Student will not receive his/her diploma and transcripts will NOT be sent to other schools or colleges.
- Student will NOT be allowed to register for the following year.
- Student will be subject to dismissal from LCC.
- Any family that incurs unexpected financial difficulties during the school year should contact the school as soon as possible to make special arrangements.
- To set up an appointment to discuss your personal situation or for any general tuition questions, please contact Jane Keirns at 419-222-4276, ext. 2006, or email@example.com.
$375 Refundable Fundraising Deposit
Each student must participate in fundraisers during each school year. In order to make it fair for all the students, there is a $375.00 refundable fundraising deposit. Families can sell Kewpee and Taste Tour coupon books to cover the fundraising deposit.