2017-18 School Year Tuition Rates
** A parish scholarship may be available from your parish. Parish scholarship application forms can be found by clicking here.
In addition, the following student fees and refundable fundraising deposit will be assessed to each student:
|Registration||by May 18||$125.00|
|Technology Fee||by August 14||$150.00|
|Athletic & Band Fee*||by September 11||$100.00|
|Student Service Fee||by September 22||$175.00|
|Kairos Retreat (Seniors)||by October 3||$200.00 **|
|Graduation (Seniors)||by January 12||$125.00|
|Fundraising (through fundraising or payment)||by March 30||$375.00|
*Notify Athletics Office by July 31 if you would like to sell discount cards to cover this fee.
**Subject to change if donations are received to offset the cost of the retreat.
- All tuition is due by July 17, 2017 by Cash, Credit Card (3% convenience fee) or loan from FACTS. (The Fundraising Deposit may be included in the loan.)
- Please see Scholarship & Assistance for more information about financial aid, loans and scholarships. A student tuition assistance program is available for ALL who have demonstrated a financial need. FACTS Student Aid Forms need to be filled out online by April 30, 2017 in order to qualify for financial aid for the 2017-18 school year.
- All student accounts must be kept current. Failure to keep tuition accounts current will result in one or more of the following:
- Grade cards will NOT be released.
- Student will forfeit his/her tuition assistance.
- Student will not receive his/her diploma and transcripts will NOT be sent to other schools or colleges.
- Student will NOT be allowed to register for the following year.
- Student will be subject to dismissal from LCC.
- Any family that incurs unexpected financial difficulties during the school year should contact the LCC Director of Finance as soon as possible to make special arrangements.
$375 Refundable Fundraising Deposit
Each student must participate in fundraisers during each school year. In order to make it fair for all the students, there is a $375.00 refundable fundraising deposit. For each dollar turned in during a fundraiser, parents will receive that dollar back up to $375.00. Rollovers will be applied to the next school year’s fundraiser unless the student is graduating. Refunds or credits will be issued at the end of the last fundraiser.
Any general tuition questions should be directed to Amanda Davis at 419-223-2411 or email@example.com. Please make arrangements for an appointment to meet with the Director of Finance, Connie McClain, at 419-222-4276, ext. 2006, if you have a need to discuss your personal situation.