College on Campus is the opportunity for superior high school students to earn college credit while a student at Lima Central Catholic High School. On-site course work is provided at LCC through the efforts of university faculty members or an LCC instructor approved by the university.
- Save thousands of dollars on college tuition
- Earn up to 63 credit hours toward college education
- Challenges superior high school students
- Provides supervision of courses by an accredited university
- Enables students to accelerate/choose additional options in college
Students must have the approval of the Guidance Counselor and complete the requisite forms in accordance with the College Credit Plus program guidelines. A minimum of “C” must be earned to receive college credit.
The following institutions are currently affiliated with LCC’s College on Campus program: