Lima Central Catholic High School educates students to grow in their Roman Catholic faith, pursue academic excellence, and become disciples of Christ who respond to God’s call.
As a Catholic community, Lima Central Catholic High School values spirituality, opportunity, service, leadership and excellence.
- Spirituality – We hold sacred the faith, teaching and tradition of the Roman Catholic Church and, empowered by Jesus Christ, strive to live and share that faith in all we think and do.
- Opportunity – We enhance the value of an education by always striving to provide outstanding spiritual, academic, artistic and athletic programs in which all can thrive.
- Service – We answer Christ’s call to serve our world, our community and one another.
- Leadership – We continue to cultivate young men and women who understand their moral and ethical responsibilities and possess the humility and empathy necessary to be effective leaders.
- Excellence – We work diligently to create a climate of consistent growth, which makes possible the attainment of institutional excellence and personal achievement.